SureCommand is a subsidiary of CanDev Systems inc. SureCommand is committed to respecting your privacy and protecting your personal information. This Privacy Statement sets forth the online data collection and usage policies and practices that apply to the SureCommand Networking Websites and does not apply to information we collect in any other fashion. The handling of all personal information by the SureCommand system is subjected to all applicable laws.
We are committed to protecting every user's privacy and organizational information. SureCommand also ensures that to the best of our ability, the information that you provide is received only by the intended viewer. Your information maybe be used by online merchants after you have agreed to enter a purchase and sale agreement for the products and services that require it.
Our data systems use up-to-date security protocols to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of information and systems for transactions with SureCommand involving financial information like, but not limited to, credit card.
Collection and Use of Information by SureCommand
In some areas of SureCommand we request or may request that you provide personal information, including your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, credit card number, social security number, contact information, billing information and any other information from which your identity is discernible. In other areas, we collect or may collect demographic information that is not unique to you such as your postal/zip code, age, preferences, gender, interests and favorites.
Sometimes we collect or may collect a combination of the two types of information. Examples of areas on the SureCommand Sites where we collect personal or combined personal and demographic data are pages where you can open a SureCommand account, create an SureCommand user profile or account, sign up to use a service, post a resume or profile, enter a contest, or purchase a product.
We also gather or may gather certain information about your use of SureCommand and SureCommand Inc. User profiling, such as what areas you visit and what services you access. Moreover, there is information about your computer hardware and software that is or may be collected by us. This information can include without limitation your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring Web site addresses, but is not linked to your personal information.
We may sometimes afford you the opportunity to provide descriptive, cultural, behavioral, and preferential and/or lifestyle information about yourself, but it is solely up to you whether you furnish such information. If you do provide such information, you are thereby consenting to the use of that information in accordance with the policies and practices described in this Privacy Statement. For example, such information may be used for the purpose of determining your potential interest in receiving e-mail or other communications about particular products or services.
If you choose to use our referral service to tell a friend about the SureCommand Sites or refer a job posting to a friend, we will ask you for your friend's name and email address. We will automatically send your friend a one-time email inviting him or her to visit the SureCommand Sites to view employment opportunity postings.
Our Use of Your Information
We use the information we gather on SureCommand Inc. or SureCommand Networks, whether personal, demographic, collective or technical, for the purpose of operating and improving the SureCommand Sites, fostering a positive user experience, and delivering the products and services that we offer. If you have provided consent for us to do so, we may also use the information we gather to inform you of other products or services available from us or our affiliated companies.
We may use your contact information in order to send you e-mails or other communications regarding updates at the SureCommand Sites, to contact you about your opinion of current products and services or potential new products and services that may be offered. We may also provide additional communications, promotions and information on new SureCommand opportunities and additional job postings which may be of interest to you. The nature and frequency of these messages will vary depending upon the information we have about you.
In addition, you may receive free informational digital catalogs that may be of special interest to you, such as career direction counseling. We have areas on the SureCommand Sites where you can submit feedback. By providing us feedback you agree that the feedback becomes our property, and we can use such feedback (such as success stories) for marketing purposes or to contact you for further information.
Disclosure of Personal Information to Others
We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties, or your combined personal and demographic information or information about your use of SureCommand or SureCommand User profile (such as the areas you visit or the services you access), except as set forth below.
1. We disclose information to third parties if you consent to such disclosure such as to any government authority or any third party you have agreed to use. For example, if you indicate that you would like to receive information about the opportunities, products or services of third parties at the time you register for a SureCommand account, we will supply your contact information to third parties such as employers, recruiters, or others for the purpose of sending you e-mail or otherwise communicating with you. We may use data we have collect about you (such as the interests and preferences you have expressed) to determine whether you might be interested in the opportunities, products, or services of a particular third-party.
2. We disclose information to companies and individuals we employ to perform work on our behalf. Examples include hosting our Web servers, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments, anti-virus providers, and providing customer service. These companies and individuals will have access to your personal information as necessary to perform their functions, but they may not share that information with any other third party.
3. We disclose information if legally required to do so, if requested to do so by a governmental entity or if we believe in good faith that such action is necessary to:
- conform to legal requirements or comply with legal process;
- protect our rights or property or our affiliated companies;
- prevent a crime or protect national security; or
- protect the personal safety of users or the public.
Your SureCommand profile is private from the general public. If you have a SureCommand profile, other SureCommand users like Human Resource users or members of the SureCommand Network may view or access your profile only if they have the authorization. Other individuals will not have access to your contact information. Your contact information is not displayed in any SureCommand Networking profile unless the permission option is selected.
4. We will provide any or all information about your profile to law enforcement if we suspect criminal activity. The SureCommand community will not tolerate any suspected criminal behavior on this platform or any related systems.