Your privacy is important to SureCommand. This privacy statement provides information about the personal and business information that SureCommand collects, and the ways in which SureCommand uses that personal and business information. SureCommand is a public safety software that is designed to manage the information Security Guards and Private Investigators collect. This information is privately shared between qualified individuals within the Security industry to enhance the personal safety of Guards and Investigators, deters crimes and lowers risk to businesses owners. All members must acknowledge that none of the information that is shared between the security industries will be made public. SureCommand records all information activity and provides mechanism to safeguard against abuse. These mechanisms include email receipts of the search transaction, limited access to the general user and continuous monitoring. Users are governed by privacy laws that prohibit any type of disclosure of private information. The accuracy of any information displayed is not guaranteed. Information at anytime will also be shared with Law Enforcement and anytime.
Personal information collection
SureCommand may collect and use to conduct security activities the following kinds of personal information:
1. name, address, email address, phone number,
2. race, nationality, ethnicity, origin, color, religious or political beliefs or associations,
3. age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, family status,
4. identifying number, code, symbol,
5. finger prints, blood type, inherited characteristics,
6. health care history including information on physical/mental disability,
7. educational, financial, criminal, employment history,
8. others' opinion about the individual, and
9. personal views except those about other individuals.
Using personal information
SureCommand may use your personal information to:
1. administer access to this system;
2. administer employment activities;
3. identify occupants of a premises and control access;
4. Share information between the security industry of individuals with access to this system;
5. send to you products that you purchase;
6. supply to you services that you purchase;
7. send to you statements and invoices;
8. collect payments from you; and
9. send you marketing communications.
Where SureCommand discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, SureCommand may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
SureCommand respects the propriety of a business’s information and will not knowingly share any information about your customer activity that includes accounts, contacts, contract documents and private communications. SureCommand will separate all data that may show customer activity.
SureCommand will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information as technology permits. SureCommand will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers. Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-border data transfers
Updating this statement
This system contains links to other websites. SureCommand is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.